FTLF Attorneys to Present at the National Association of Community Health Centers' Policies & Issues Forum in Washington, DC
The National Association of Community Health Centers, Inc. (NACHC) is hosting its annual Policies & Issues Forum (P&I) on March 21-25, 2012 in Washington, DC. This event focuses on the various state and federal policies directly affecting community health centers. Attendees include health center clinicians, executive directors, state and regional primary care partners, board members, and other health center advocates.
The P&I provides cutting-edge education sessions. As counsel to NACHC, Feldesman Tucker Leifer Fidell LLP attorneys will be presenters in the following sessions:
- Anatomy of an FTCA Claim
- Molly Evans and Marty Bree
- Understanding the New Rules Governing Medical Auditors
- Adam Falcone and Edward Waters
- 340B Drug Discount Program: Developments Impacting Health Centers
- Michael Glomb
- Accountable Care Organizations: What are the Opportunities and Financial Risks for Health Centers?
- Adam Falcone
- Managing Non-Clinical Risk in Your Health Center
- Molly Evans and Marcie Zakheim
- Everything Medicaid in the States
- Matthew Freedus
More information about this conference can be found here.