Non-Profit & Corporate
Feldesman Tucker Leifer Fidell serves in the capacity of outside general counsel to a number of established businesses and national trade associations, including for-profit and nonprofit organizations, throughout the United States. The depth of our experience allows us to shepherd clients through all stages of an organization’s life.
Experienced with a vast array of business models, our attorneys provide business and corporate clients with skilled counsel on matters ranging from business formation, to management and regulation, to sale and succession.
Should a corporate problem or business dispute arise, clients can rely on the collective expertise of attorneys well-versed in corporate compliance, for-profit and non-profit tax law, and employment matters.
- Health Care
- Federal Grants
- Government Contracts
- Small Businesses
- Organizing general and limited partnerships, corporations, limited liability companies, not-for-profit corporations and similar entities;
- Preparing articles of incorporation, by-laws and related internal governance documents;
- Providing transactional representation in a full range of strategic corporate matters, including mergers and reorganizations, contracting, licensing and government regulation, employment and personnel issues and tax matters;
- Providing advice regarding violations of federal competition laws, including the Sherman Antitrust Act and the Clayton Antitrust Act;
- Providing advice regarding government investigations resulting from Whistleblower tips; and
- Assisting in preparing for and addressing audits and audit findings, including audits on federal contracts involving Government Cost Accounting Standards and IRS audits and investigations.
For more information about our Non-Profit & Corporate practice, please contact Ted Waters at firstname.lastname@example.org.