Over the last few years, HRSA has significantly increased its scrutiny of health centers’ compliance with the nineteen (19) key health center program requirements – both on paper as well as in practice.
- Does your Scope of Project accurately identify the services provided and their mode of delivery?
- Do you have written agreements in place for services provided via contract and/or formal referral and do your agreements include all required provisions?
- Have you fully implemented the sliding fee discount program requirements?
- Have your billing and collection policies struck the balance between maximizing reimbursement and maintaining optimum access?
- Is your Board of Directors exercising all of its authorities and meeting other governance requirements?
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO REGISTER.
FTLF is hosting the FTCA training directly following this training on the afternoon of May 3 and all day May 4. If you are interested in attending both trainings, FTLF is offering a registration discount. To receive this discount, contact the training team at firstname.lastname@example.org.