FTLF and NACHC are pleased to offer a webinar series providing an overview of critical issues that health centers should appreciate when negotiating a managed care contract. This timely series will help participants learn to negotiate contracts that are fair and favorable to health centers. The webinar schedule is as follows:
- July 10: The Health Center Perspective on the State of Managed Care
- July 17: Problematic Provisions and Reimbursement Issues in Managed Care
- July 24: Easily Overlooked Clauses in Managed Care Agreements
- July 31: Transitioning to Alternative Payment Methods in Managed Care
- August 7: Managed Care Contracting for Clinicians, Quality Directors, and Risk Managers
Note: All webinars begin at 2pm EST.
Presenters: Jacki Leifer, Adam Falcone, and Molly Evans
- Individual Webinar: Member – $99 Non-Member – $149
- Managed Care Handbook: Member – $249 Non-Member – $349
- Webinar Series (excluding manual): Member – $349 Non-Member – $549
- Webinar Series (including manual): Member – $549 Non-Member -$749
In addition to the webinar series, FTLF and NACHC are pleased to announce the release of an updated handbook to guide health centers in responding to managed care opportunities. This resource serves as an introduction to managed care models, reimbursement methods, and contract negotiation. It addresses financial, clinical, and legal considerations for the development of both provider networks and the managed care plans. Chapter checklists and practice pointers are provided so that health centers can play a pivotal role, both as providers of primary care as well as sponsors of networks and managed care plans.
For more information about the webinar series and/or the handbook, please click here.