Attorneys from across FTLF’s health care and federal grants practice groups will be presenting educational sessions at the 2015 Finance Operations Management and IT (FOM-IT) conference in Las Vegas sponsored by the National Association of Community Health Centers (NACHC). The FOM-IT education sessions address key issues facing health centers including: HRSA operational reviews, corporate compliance, supercircular and mergers and acquisition.
Presenting FTLF attorneys are Adam Falcone, Jacki Leifer, Dianne Pledgie, Ted Waters, and Marcie Zakheim.
The firm’s attorneys are leading the following sessions:
Wednesday, October 28
- “A Deeper Dive Into Subrecipient and Contractor Monitoring and Management Under the Super Circular” (11:00 am – 12:30 pm) Ted Waters
- “The HRSA Operational Site Visit (Part 1): Lessons Learned and Tips From the Field” (2:00 pm – 3:30 pm) Marcie Zakheim
- “The HRSA Operational Site Visit (Part 2): Lessons Learned and Tips From the Field” (4:00 pm – 5:30 pm) Marcie Zakheim
Thursday, October 29
- “Good Intentions Are Not Enough: How to ReEnergize Your Compliance Program Through Focus, Support, and Accountability” (9:00 am – 10:30 am) Adam Falcone & Dianne Pledgie
- ““Eyes Wide Open”: Legal and Financial Considerations for Mergers and Acquisitions in the New World of Health Reform” (2:00 pm – 3:30 pm) Jacki Leifer
Be sure to visit the FTLF staff in the exhibit hall as well at Booth #117.
The full FOM-IT conference schedule and agenda is available on the NACHC website.