Feldesman Tucker Leifer Fidell LLP (FTLF) is proud to announce that ten attorneys have been selected to the Best Lawyers lists in the 2023 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America®. FTLF attorneys recognized in their respective practice areas for the Washington, DC, Maryland and Virginia lists include:
- Emily C. Baker, (Family Law)
- Marina S. Barannik (5), (Family Law, Collaborative Law: Family Law, and Family Law Mediation)
- Jonathan M. Dana (15), (Family Law, Family Law Arbitration, and Family Law Mediation)
- Jennifer A. Davison (5), (Family Law)
- Cary M. Feldman (15), (Criminal Defense: White-Collar)
- H. Scott Johnson, Jr. (5), (Employment Law – Management)
- Katherine A. O’Rourke (5), (Family Law)
- Mary S. Pence (10), (Family Law)
- Marna S. Tucker (35), (Family Law)
- Sarah J. Zimmerman (10), (Family Law, Collaborative Law: Family Law, Family Law Arbitration, and Family Law Mediation)
(#) Attorneys who have been recognized for a milestone of 5, 10, 15, or 35 years by The Best Lawyers in America®
About The Best Lawyers in America®
The Best Lawyers in America® is the oldest peer-review directory for attorneys and has been identifying the top attorneys in a region and practice area since 1983. To view the rankings and information on the methodology used in the review process for recognition, visit Best Lawyers®.
About Feldesman Tucker Leifer Fidell LLP
FTLF is a law firm deeply committed to helping individuals and organizations successfully advance their vision. The firm’s attorneys are recognized by clients and the legal community for their dedication, integrity, and knowledge in Health Care, Family Law, Federal Grants and Litigation. The firm was founded in 1970 and has offices in Washington, DC and Maryland with a client meeting location in Virginia.