FTLF Attorneys Recognized in the 2020 Super Lawyers Listing
Washington, DC – Feldesman Tucker Leifer Fidell (LLP) is proud to announce that 17 of the firm’s attorneys have been recognized on the 2020 Washington, DC Super Lawyers and Rising Start lists.
Attorneys selected to the 2020 Washington, DC Super Lawyers list include:
- Marina S. Barannik, Family Law
- Jonathan M. Dana, Family Law
- Jennifer A. Davison, Family Law
- Cary M. Feldman, Criminal Defense: White Collar
- Eugene R. Fidell, Military / Veterans Law
- Katherine A. O’Rourke, Family Law
- Mary S. Pence, Family Law
- Marna S. Tucker, Family Law
- Edward T. Waters, Health Care
- Sarah J. Zimmerman, Family Law
Attorneys selected to the 2020 Washington, DC Rising Stars list:
- Alice Newhall Ahearn, Family Law
- Emily C. Baker, Family Law
- Elizabeth Selmo, Family Law
About Super Lawyers
Super Lawyers, part of Thomson Reuters, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area. Rising Stars must be either 40 years old or younger or in practice for 10 years or less.
About Feldesman Tucker Leifer Fidell LLP
FTLF is a law firm deeply committed to helping individuals and organizations successfully advance their vision. The firm’s attorneys are recognized by clients and the legal community for their dedication, integrity, and expertise in Family Law, Federal Grants, Health Care and Litigation. The firm was founded in 1970 and has offices in Washington, DC, Bethesda, Maryland, and Fairfax, Virginia.