FTLF Attorneys to Present at NACHC P&I
Next week, FTLF attorneys Martin Bree, Molly Evans, Matt Freedus, Susannah Vance Gopalan, Jason Reddish and Ted Waters will speak at the National Association of Community Health Centers’ (NACHC) Policy & Issues Forum in Washington, DC.
The firm’s attorneys will present the following sessions:
Thursday, March 9
- Better Serving Our Aging Patients: Understanding Medicare at Health Centers
Susannah Vance Gopalan | 8:00-9:15 a.m. ET
- The Ending of the Public Health Emergency
Ted Waters | 9:45-11:00 a.m. ET
Friday, March 10
- The FTCA Program: How to Manage Compliance During and After the Public Health Emergency
Martin Bree, Molly Evans and Matthew Freedus | 8:30-9:45 a.m. ET
- What’s New with the 340B Drug Discount Program: A Policy Update
Jason Reddish | 8:30-9:45 a.m. ET
- How to Protect Your Health Center’s Savings
Jason Reddish | 1:15-2:30 p.m. ET
For more information on the conference, click here.