FTLF Partners Michael Glomb and Jason Reddish will participate in the 2020 340B Coalition Winter Conference next week in San Diego, CA.
During the three-day conference, FTLF will present at the following sessions:
Tuesday, February 11, 2020
- Aligning Your Health Center’s Pharmacy Program for Operational Excellence and Optimal 340B Compliance – Michael B. Glomb (11:45am – 1:00pm | Sapphire IM)
- Medicaid Billing and Reimbursement – Jason B. Reddish (2:15pm – 3:30pm | Indigo BCFG)
- Stakeholder Breakout: Community Health Centers – Michael B. Glomb (4:30pm – 5:45pm | Sapphire IM)
Wednesday, February 12, 2020
- Ryan White Compliance Session (Covered Entities Only) – Jason B. Reddish (8:45am – 10:00am | Sapphire 400)
- Health Center Pharmacy Reimbursement: Threats, Trends, and Compliance – Jason B. Reddish (11:00 am – 12:15pm | Sapphire IM)
To view the full session descriptions, click here.
The 340B Coalition Winter Conference is designed for health care providers, the pharmaceutical industry, pharmacies, pharmacy service companies, government agencies, and other entities concerned about providing quality pharmaceutical care to low income and vulnerable populations while ensuring compliance with drug pricing laws.
About Feldesman Tucker Leifer Fidell LLP
Feldesman Tucker Leifer Fidell LLP (FTLF) is a boutique law firm in Washington, DC, with 50 years of experience representing community-based organizations like health centers and similar safety net providers across the country. Our Pharmacy Team brings over 30 combined years of 340B program experience and has been advising safety net providers on 340B since the program’s inception. We work with the full spectrum of covered entities and their partners, including community health centers and primary care associations, Ryan White HIV/AIDS program grantees, hemophilia treatment centers, family planning grantees, hospitals, and more.