Delivering extensive legal support to companies for an assortment of business transactions.
FTLF’s employment transactions practice consists of advising businesses on employment issues arising in connection with corporate mergers, acquisitions, sales, leveraged buyouts and an assortment of other business transactions. We perform due diligence, negotiate employment and labor issues, draft enforceable agreements to protect our clients, and provide advice on a variety of related issues. Additionally, our employment attorneys counsel businesses on compensation strategies to attract and retain senior management through novel incentive and equity compensation.
FTLF’s employment law attorneys have substantial experience with drafting, reviewing, and negotiating
- Executive and individual employment contracts
- Non-disclosure agreements and confidentiality contracts
- Restrictive covenant agreements (containing non-compete and non-solicitation provisions)
- Offer letters
- New employee contracts
- Separation and termination contracts
- Compensation agreements
- Conflicts of interest policies