FTLF attorneys Nicole Bacon, Phillip Escoriaza, Scott Sheffler, and Ted Waters will participate in a three-day virtual conference hosted by the National Grants Management Association (NGMA). The 2021 Virtual Annual Grants Training will take place April 6 – 8, 2021.
FTLF attorneys will present the following sessions:
Tuesday, April 6, 2021
- Audits, Audit Management, and Audit Resolutions – Scott Sheffler and Edward Waters (2:45 – 3:45 p.m. EDT)
Wednesday, April 7, 2021
- Federal Grant Legal Update: Key Cases, Changes, and Issues of 2020 and 2021 – Phillip Escoriaza and Edward Waters (1:30 – 2:30 p.m. EDT)
Thursday, April 8, 2021
- Advanced Contracting Concepts Under the Federal Procurement Standards – Scott Sheffler (10:15 – 11:15 a.m. EDT)
- Managing Property and Finance Changes During COVID-19: What to Report on the SF429 – Nicole Bacon (2:45 – 3:45 p.m. EDT)
- Plenary Panel Discussion: Grants Attorney Q&A Panel – Scott Sheffler (4 – 5 p.m. EDT)
To view the full session descriptions, click here.
About Feldesman Tucker Leifer Fidell LLP
Feldesman Tucker Leifer Fidell LLP (FTLF) is one of the few practices in the U.S. devoted to federal grants law. FTLF frequently advises clients on all aspects of grants management. For 50 years, the firm has worked with a variety of recipients of federal funds: for-profit and not-for-profit organizations, local governments, colleges and universities, research institutions, health care and education entities, and other health and human service organizations serving the public interest.