FTLF Attorneys to Present at the 2021 NACHC Community Health Institute (CHI) & EXPO
FTLF attorneys Martin Bree, Jacki Leifer, Jason Reddish, and Ted Waters will participate in a hybrid conference hosted by the National Association of Community Health Centers (NACHC). The event, the 2021 Community Health Institute (CHI) & EXPO, will take place in Orlando, FL, and online August 22 – 24, 2021.
During the conference, FTLF attorneys will present at the following sessions:
Saturday, August 21
- Board Member Boot Camp Part 1: Overview of Health Center Board Roles and Legal Duties of Board Members – Jacqueline Leifer (8:00 – 10:00 a.m. EDT)
Sunday, August 22
- Recent 340B Developments Update – Jason Reddish (1:30 – 2:45 p.m. EDT)
- Legal Considerations for Health Center Boards – Jacqueline Leifer (1:30 – 2:45 p.m. EDT)
Monday, August 23
- Life After COVID: What to Do When the Money Runs Out – Edward Waters (8:45 – 10:00 a.m. EDT)
- The FTCA Program During the Current National Public Health Emergency and as We Recover: What We’ve Learned and What Must Change – Martin Bree (1:30 – 2:45 p.m. EDT)
For more information and to view the full session descriptions, click here.
Mr. Bree is a member of the New Jersey Bar and is not licensed in Washington, DC. His practice is limited to federal health care matters.